90% of Hackers Target the Weakest Link
(Psst! The weakest link is your computer - not your bank's website!)
Most hackers and malware target the end users’ PC. It’s way easier to breach than secured websites (like your bank’s website) since the average PC user relies only on firewalls and anti-viruses for “online security”. Criminal hackers can easily find a way to bypass firewalls and anti-viruses with only a few lines of code -- giving them the power to get your passwords, hold your payroll to ransom, lock you out of your client files, or empty your company bank accounts.
Using an anti-virus software and a firewall doesn’t protect you from all potential online threats. Especially those that steal your information quickly, even before you detect and eliminate them.
Can your business risk getting hacked?
Banks can take months to replace stolen funds. Can your business operate without liquid assets while banks investigate?
What’s your risk of a cyber-attack?
- Bank security fobs and SMS fail to protect in cyber heists
- 1 in 10 Australian organisations attacked in 2015
- $1m on average is reported lost due per business
- Trustees are liable for replacing all stolen money within 24 hours
- Banks don’t compensate until days… weeks… months…
Don’t want to lose your hard earned money, clients, and employees?
Get the best security against cyber-attacks.
Security That You and Your Clients Can Trust
BankVault Business is for organisations that prioritise protecting their own and their clients’ critical information from hackers and malware.
BankVault Business Features
When cybercriminals attack businesses, they don’t discriminate between the size of business or how successful you are. Your only real weapon to safeguard your business’ reputation and your customer’s confidence is BankVault Business.
How BankVault Secures Your Computer
BankVault lets you browse on a remote virtual machine. It’s temporary, random, and secure. Any malware or viruses will never reach your computer since each remote virtual machine is completely separate from your own device and will be deleted after every session. Additionally, it provides each user a random IP address which effectively hides your real location.
BankVault Business gives you more security to protect critical information from falling into the wrong hands. Since it launches through a simple USB – your private BankVault Key -- it isolates your operating system (works on Windows, Linux, and OSX) and boots up into its own secure Linux operating system. This blocks any OS-layer malware or attacks, providing maximum security for your business.
- John Beech, Executive Coach, TEC Chair, ex-Executive Director Orbital Corp (NYSE/ASX)
The Most Powerful Online Security Yet For Business
Get enterprise grade online security in one simple device to defend your business from cyber criminals.
Can you risk being unprotected?
With BankVault Business you can:
- Safely and securely bank, trade, shop and work online
- Open untrusted files
- Run unknown software
- Click on suspicious links
- Open risky emails and attachments
- Prevent websites identifying or tracking you
- Access websites blocked by firewalls or company policy without risk
- Transfer files between your PC and BankVault
BankVault Business standard features include:
- Secure access to BankVault virtual machines using a dedicated secure device
- Support for Word, Excel and PowerPoint file types
- Support for common image files and PDFs
- Familiar web browsers including Firefox, Chrome
- Virtual keyboard
- High performance
- Support for printing
- Persistent file download
- Secure, convenient, private and safe from harm